OEID believes that our success in future business depends on the company’s commitment to its responsibilities for health, safety, environmental protection and quality enhancement. Therefore, the company has decided to establish integrated management system of health, safety, environmental and quality. The company endeavors to do business without injury, accident or harm for people and the environment.
Advantages of safety and environmental considerations:
- Flaring reduction projects to decrease the air pollution
- optimize the use of resources and energy
- Waste management
- Development and improvement of organizational knowledge through membership in association of occupational health and safety
- Apply intranet for internal communication to decrease the use of paper
- Conduct regular internal audits to identify weaknesses and nonconformities
- Monthly meetings of Technical safety and occupational health with the aim of increasing the safety and health of employees.
- Risk assessment and management of work and evaluation of environmental aspects.
- Monthly inspections of projects to ensure compliance with the requirements of the integrated management system.
- Development and implementation of ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007
- Periodical health checkup of employees
- preparation for emergency situations through performing several maneuvers
- HSE training courses
- Investigate and evaluate the accidents to find out the cause of them and prevent similar accidents
- Management and prevention of environmental pollution caused by accidents
- Efforts to implement HSE-MS
- Various health services including medical presence in the company and carry out periodical examinations
- The Complement ally Cover and life and accident insurance for all employees