Sarvestan and Saadatabad Oil Fields are located in the south of Iran in Zagros Mountains. The field of Sarvestan is located in 110 km southeast of Shiraz and the field of Saadatabad is located in 20 km from North of Sarvestan field.
The purpose of this project is development of oil fields and daily production about 25000 barrels of oil and gas injection to the Saadatabad and oil field. Due to variety and a volume of operation in different parts of the project, desired operations and executive priority according to the expertise is divided into different parts that the most important of these activities are as follows:
- Seismic operations, seismic data processing and interpretation of 2 dimensions and 3 dimensions (2D and 3D)
- Operations management and reservoir studies including MDP and EOR/IOR
- Conceptual and basic engineering.
- Repair operations and completing 5 loops from existing wells.
- Drilling OF 7 wells news operations including 2 injection wells and 5 production wells.
- Launch operations of all facilities wellhead and the construction of pipelines to transportation oil about 132 km pipeline oil transferring from wells to processing center and finally to the Shiraz refinery.
- Launched of Central processing unit with a capacity of 25,000 barrels per day, which includes the construction of phase separation of nodal three desalination plants, desalination tower oil, Increasing oil and gas pressure systems and Filtration system and injection of gas and water.
- Construction of gas pipeline and producer water for injection in the Saadatabad Field. 3D seismic processes data was conducted in an area of 550 kilometers from field of Khesht.